If you are looking for a delicious, light, healthy meal, then look no further. The deep flavour comes from the use of both chicken and fish stock, finished with plenty of fragrant herbs and extra virgin olive oil.
- 100 g carrot
- 100 g onion
- 100 g parsnip
- 100 g leek
- 100 g green beans
- 100 g potato
- 100 ml white wine, medium glass
- 600 ml water
- 1 fish stock cube, reduced salt
- 1 chicken stock cube, reduced salt
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 4 tbsp parsley, heaped, chopped
- 4 tbsp basil, heaped, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, heaped, chopped
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch sugar to taste
- 50 ml good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g Alaska Pacific Cod
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
- Place the wine, water, fish and chicken stock cubes, garlic, vegetables, turmeric, and bay leaves into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add some salt and pepper, then simmer for 15 minutes or until the veg are cooked.
- Cut the fish into 2cm pieces and drop into the hot stock,
- Poach for 2 minutes, do not overcook.
- Add the herbs and olive oil, recheck the seasoning and warm through.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket