- 4 branches of cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ground pepper
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 100 g salted butter
- 4 long slices sourdough toast
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Lay the tomatoes into a small baking tray.
- Oil well and season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast the tomatoes for about10 minutes until sightly blistered.
- Add the vinegar and return to the oven to cook and evaporate pretty much, but do not overcook.
- Spread each slice of toast with butter.
- Lay each branch on the toast and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket