- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 365 g can sweetcorn (Green Giant)
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock cube
- 100 boiling water, roughly
- 400 g cooked fusilli
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- sweet chilli sauce
- Place the onion, garlic, chilli flakes, and sweetcorn into a small saucepan, add the stock cubes and water level with the corn, then bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix the water and cornflour stir into the simmering corn until thickened.
- Pour into a liquidiser and blitz until smooth.
- Pour over the warm pasta and stir well.
- Serve with a little sweet chilli sauce.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket