- 275 ml medium white wine, (½ pint)
- 1 packet red jelly cubes
- 275 g fresh blueberries
- 275 ml fresh orange juice
- ½ ripe melon, cut into small cubes
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- Place the jelly cubes into a bowl.
- Heat the wine until just boiling, then pour over the jelly, dissolve well.
- Add the orange juice and mix well.
- Cool until just warm.
- Place the fruit evenly into 4 individual glasses or a large bowl.
- Pour over the jelly, then really chill well.
- Serve when chilled.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket