A delicious roast deserves a fantastic stuffing, and this one certainly packs a flavour punch.
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 8 cloves smoked garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 450 g sausage meat
- 100 g pinenuts, lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and smoked garlic and cook gently for about 15 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the tarragon, parsley and pinenuts, stir well, remove from the heat mix in the sausage meat thoroughly.
- Add the egg and breadcrumbs and mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Pack into a 15cm square baking dish and bake with the chicken for 1 hour, then remove and cool slightly, serve with the cooked chicken.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket