- 190 g bag prawns, defrosted well
- 200 g pack smoked salmon
- 20 g pack fresh parsley, washed well
- 200 g cream cheese
- dash of milk
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 jar mock caviar
- mini pastry tartlets
- Place the salmon, parsley and pepper into a food processer.
- Blitz until fairly smooth, then scrape the sides of the bowl down well.
- Add the cream cheese and milk and blitz again.
- Taste and adjust if needed; you probably will not need salt.
- Spoon into a bowl and add the lemon zest and juice.
- Pipe or spoon into small pastry tartlets, the top with a generous spoon of caviar
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket