- 110 g caster sugar
- 110 g unsalted butter soft
- 90 g chopped white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 210 g self-raising flour
- 80 Carnation Condensed Milk
- 50 g roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- Cream the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Mix in the condensed milk, flour, chocolate and peanuts and form into a large sausage shape.
- Roll in cling film and chill well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 150C Gas 2 fan assisted oven.
- Remove the cling film. Cut into 10 x 3/4 cm slices and lay onto baking parchment.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes until slightly risen and light brown, do not overcook.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before trying to remove from the parchment.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket