- 800 g old potatoes, peeled and 2cm cubes
- 500 olive oil, not extra virgin
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped very finely
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, skinned, de-seeded and chopped roughly
- 1 tsp red chilli, (heaped) finely chopped
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika or pimenton
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the potatoes in small batches and cook until soft.
- Remove from the oil and cool refry until slightly crisp and golden.
- Add a little olive oil to a frying pan, and add the garlic and chilli cook until softened slightly.
- Add the tomatoes and paprika and cook until you have a mushy sauce.
- Spoon over the cooked potatoes and tuck in.
- I like to serve a plate of cooked Chorizo sausages, sliced Serrano ham and olives with these to nibble on
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket