- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 2 medium potatoes, boiled in their skins
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, marjoram
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Serrano ham
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Beat the eggs with a little salt and pepper mix add the potatoes, herbs and ham.
- Pour the egg into the frying pan and cook over medium heat until set.
- Place under a hot grill and finish the top, do not overcook.
- Turn out onto a plate and leave to cool.
- Cut into small cubes and serve at room temperature.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket