Nice and easy, no baking needed, melt, stir, chill, all done! Be warned. This cake is so delicious it tends to disappear very quickly.
- 100 g Moser Roth Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 100 g Moser Roth Dark Chocolate (85% cocoa), chopped
- 225 g unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 115 g sultanas
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ground mixed spice
- 250 g pack Rich Tea biscuits, roughly crushed
- Place the chocolate, butter and Golden Syrup into a bowl and gently melt over a pan of simmering water.
- Place the sultanas (or any dried fruit) cocoa powder, spice and crushed biscuits into a separate bowl and mix well.
- Once the butter and chocolate are melted, add the dry ingredients and mix really well.
- Spoon into a Swiss Roll tray lined with baking parchment, and spread the mixture out evenly.
- Chill well; overnight is best.
- Cut into small pieces when chilled, serve with a nice cup of strong tea.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket