My sauce brings out the best in your Christmas pudding, but you know what, it's also fantastic over gently warmed mince pies. Enjoy.
- 568 ml double cream
- 1 tsp mixed spice, optional
- 115 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 140 g light brown soft sugar
- 100 ml small glass Brandy
- Place the cream, spice, butter and sugar into a saucepan and gently warm.
- Stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil, then add the brandy and stir well.
- Re-boil and serve with Christmas pudding or even mince pies.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket