My lamb kebab is packed full of flavour and easy to make. If you can make the mix the day before even better. I use twin skewers they are attached at one end, which stops the meat kebabs from twisting around on the skewer. Making it easier to cook on both sides. Of course, moulding into small patties will also work well.
- 500 g ground lean mince
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- freshly milled black pepper
- pinch dried red chilli
- 0.5 medium egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp black onion seeds
- flat breads (Gluten Free if if required)
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- thick Greek yoghurt (Gluten Free)
- chopped parsley
- chopped coriander
- sliced red onion
- Mix all the ingredients really well, then mould onto 10 skewers.
- Chill well.
- Preheat the bbq, or if you are using charcoal, heat until the coals are grey.
- Oil the bars lightly with a little kitchen towel dabbed in oil, then oil the kebabs also. This will ensure the meat does not stick.
- Grill gently on both sides for 3-4 minutes, then warm the bread for a minute or two.
- Serve in the flatbread with chopped onion, honey and a blob of coriander and parsley yoghurt.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket