- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 700 g fresh salmon fillets, (4 x 175g) skin on
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp freshly milled black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried garlic powder
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- finely grated zest 1 lemon
- dash Siracha sauce
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Spread 1 tsp mustard over each of the fillets.
- Mix the spices and celery salt and lightly sprinkle over the salmon.
- Add the fillets skin side up into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes to get a nice colour and seal the spices to the flesh of the fish.
- Carefully turn the fillet over onto the skin, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat and cover with a piece of foil (Do not overcook, the flesh should be half cooked but warm. The flakes of flesh should push apart when pressed with the finger, but not overcooked)
- Whilst the fish is resting. Mix all the ingredients together for the dressing.
- When you serve the salmon, spoon over a little yoghurt, lemon zest and a dash of Siracha sauce. Serve with the green braised rice
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket