Nice with fried wedges, vegetables and chips.
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh red chilli
- 350 g mayonnaise
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Heat a small frying pan and add the oil.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and add to the oil.
- This is the important bit. Cook gently until really crisp and cooked right through.
- Once cooked, remove from the pan and cool, add the chilli, cook for a couple of minutes to soften, and then cook.
- Place the mayonnaise into a large bowl, add the cooled bacon and the chilli and the oil and fat from the pan.
- Add the squeeze of lemon and really mix well.
- You will probably not need salt due to the bacon.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket