I absolutely love chicken schnitzel! It's one of my favourite dishes to make and enjoy. The crispy coating paired with the juicy and tender chicken makes for a delicious and satisfying meal. Add to this a lovely spicy tomato dressing, and you have a match made in heaven.
- 20 ripe sweet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- pinch red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, heaped
- 100 mls sunflower oil
- 50 mls extra virgin olive oil
- runny honey to taste
- ground pepper
- Place the tomatoes, vinegar, chilli flakes and mustard into a liquidiser and blitz til smooth.
- Gradually add the oils so they emulsify.
- Sieve into a bowl and adjust the consistency with a little cold water.
- Then season with salt, pepper and honey.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket