- 170 g taglierini, (raw weight) cooked and warm with a dash of oil to stop sticking together
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 0.25 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 small jar peppers, drained (170g)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 400 g chopped tomatoes in juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150 g Atlantic cooked prawns, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Heat the oil, add the onion, garlic and chilli, then cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, liquidise the peppers and stock cube and place in with the cooking onions, garlic and chilli
- Heat through and simmer for 5-6 minutes to thicken slightly. Just before serving, add the prawns and warm for 1 minute. Add the pasta and basil and stir through.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket