Deliciously spooky party treats.
- 225 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 115 g butter
- 397 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 275 g digestive biscuits, coarsely crushed
- 25 g raisins
- white royal icing
- Line an 18 x 28cm baking tin with foil.
- Place the chocolate, butter and milk into a saucepan, heat gently until melted.
- Add the biscuits and raisins. Stir well. Press mixture into prepared tin and chill until firm. Cut into triangles and pipe three circles using the white royal icing over each.
- Using a cocktail stick, drag from the centre to the edges of the circles to form a spider's web.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket