- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 1.5 small red onions, peeled and very finely sliced
- 80 g feta cheese, in small cubes
- 8 ripe but not soft strawberries, sliced lengthways into 4
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, lightly browned
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- cracked black pepper
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Place the mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper into a bowl.
- Whisk for 20 seconds, then gradually add the oil, whisking to emulsify nicely.
- Next, place the spinach, onion and cheese into a bowl and lightly mix.
- Add the strawberries and JUST fold them in, do not break them up.
- Spoon over half the dressing and season lightly, and fold in.
- Place on a plate and sprinkle over the nuts and serve extra vinaigrette on the side.
- All must be at room temperature to get the best flavours out.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket