Fast, fresh and really really tasty nothing much else to say
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion, VERY finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- Heat the oil and butter in a large wok or large frying pan.
- Add the onions and garlic and soften for 5 minutes.
- Add the greens, season well, add the water cover with a lid and turn the heat down.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes nice and gently, so they part steam, part sauté
- Remove the lid and stir well, then drive off all the water so the butter/oil coats the cabbage perfectly.
- Serve with pork and rice noodles or rice.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket