- 600 g shoulder of lamb cubed
- 3 onions medium chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 carrots, med chopped finely
- Fresh rosemary leaves, 4 sprigs
- 3.5 pints of water
- 4 lamb/chicken stock cubes
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 sticks of celery, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 12 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- fresh mint chopped
- Place the lamb cubes, onions, carrots, rosemary, bay, garlic, water, stock cubes and celery into a saucepan, bring to a boil, then simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until very tender.
- Skim well, all the time. Then season well with salt and pepper.
- Make the oil by liquidising the oil and mint together, and possibly a little black pepper.
- To serve, heat the soup and finally top with the minted oil.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket