With a little help from my good friend, Ken Hom, here is a classic Asian dish that will tingle your taste buds.
- 350 g mangetout (snow peas), blanched and refreshed in cold water, well drained
- 1 small red chilli, chopped
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 55 g toasted hazelnuts, peeled, crushed
- 175 g cubed, tofu
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tbsp black bean sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Cut the chill in half lengthways, take out the seeds, chop the flesh finely and mix into the olive oil.
- Heat the wok over medium heat, add the chilli and olive oil, cook for 2 minutes to soften.
- Straight away, add the mangetout, stir-fry for about 4 minutes until just tender.
- Add the hazelnuts, tofu and black bean sauce and just warm through.
- Finally, stir in the coriander and season well.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket