I think it's delicious. Not only is it good for the real Christmas lunch, but it can be used for Boxing day bubble and squeak.
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 Savoy cabbage, very finely shredded
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 small onion, very thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat the butter and oil in a large tray until it is just bubbling, add the onion and rosemary season well and stir over medium heat for about 10 -15 minutes to soften.
- Carefully add the cabbage and stir fry over high heat for a further 15 minutes until the cabbage softens.
- Tip out into a colander and drain well; repeat the process until the right amount of portions have been cooked.
- The cabbage must be soft, not too undercooked.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket