- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions, very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 small heads spring greens, very finely shredded
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok.
- Add the onions and rosemary and cook for 3-4 minutes to soften.
- Add the spring greens and 100ml water, turn up the heat season well with salt and pepper, stir well, place a lid on and steam for 2-3 minutes.
- Take off the lid and boil off all the water, then the greens will be cooked and glazed nicely in the oil.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket