A fantastic summer dessert - the strawberries beneath the cheesecake layer looks stunning when cut, whilst the coconut base adds its own beguiling texture and flavour. Try using blueberries or raspberries instead, and you've got three deliciously different puddings in one recipe!
- 200 g coconut biscuits, such as Nice biscuits, crushed
- 25 g desiccated coconut
- 85 g butter, melted
- 405 g Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 500 g Mascarpone cheese
- 2 lemons, juice
- 450 g strawberries
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- you will also need a 20cm (8") spring-form cake tin greased and base lined with baking parchment
- Mix together the crushed biscuits, desiccated coconut and melted butter, then lightly press into the base of the tin. Chill.
- Meanwhile, beat together the condensed milk and mascarpone cheese until completely smooth. Add the lemon juice and combine thoroughly.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse half the strawberries with the jam until lightly crushed, leaving small pieces.
- Spread half the cream mixture onto the biscuit base. Spoon over all the crushed strawberries, then top with the remaining cream mixture. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Halve the remaining strawberries and arrange on top of the cheesecake.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket