- 2 pork tenderloins, free of fat and gristle
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lightly crushed black peppercorns
- 3 tbsp Chinese yellow bean sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 200 double cream
- 6 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Season the pork with a little salt, then gently flour, dusting off the excess.
- Place the pork into the hot oil and butter and cook over moderate heat for 5-6 minutes all over, do not overcook.
- They will be nicely browned and golden, remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the peppercorns and vinegar and swill around the pan. The vinegar will evaporate mostly, then add the yellow bean sauce, heat through.
- Stir in the cream and reboil, then add the parsley.
- Season with a little sugar and salt should be okay, though.
- Slice the pork and coat with the sauce.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket