- 4 large chicken thighs, no skin or bone
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 packet Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing mix
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Place the chicken thighs between a large piece of clear plastic, add a little water and beat out until nice and thin. Repeat with the 3 others.
- Coat each one in a little flour, then egg and seasoned breadcrumbs, pat well.
- Fry each one in oil and unsalted butter until cooked through and nicely browned.
- To make garnish, add red wine vinegar to sliced red onions and leave for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a potato dish.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket