Dressings really can be made from any oil or vinegar. For example, dressing added to warm new potatoes makes a great starter with steamed or poached fish instead of sauce.
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- freshly milled black pepper
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the ingredients.
- Whisk in the olive oil last to make a nice thick dressing.
- Taste and add a little more vinegar or honey as you like it.
- Cover securely.
- Store in the refrigerator and serve at room temperature.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket