- 1 stick of celery, 1cm chopped
- 2 medium Carrots, 1cm chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, 1cm chopped
- 1 orange peppers, 1cm chopped
- potato, 1cm chopped. (1 large, or 2 small/medium)
- 6 pints of water
- 4 veg stock cubes Kallo
- 100 g baby pasta (Stelette)
- 2 onions, 1cm chopped
- 100 g cauliflower florets, small
- 100 g green beans, 1cm chop
- 100 g mangetout, 1cm chop
- 100 g baby corn, 1cm chop
- 100 g spring greens, fine slice
- 50 g ginger puree (Bart's)
- 50 g lemon grass puree (Bart)
- 50 g fresh basil, fine chop
- ground white pepper
- Place all the non-green vegetables, stock, and pasta into a large saucepan and simmer for 50 minutes.
- Once cooked, add the green vegetables, ginger, lemongrass puree, and taste, adjust with salt & pepper.
- Do not overcook. The secret is to keep the veg as green as possible.
- All you need is a drizzle of olive oil on top.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket