- 8 ripe peaches
- 275 mls cider vinegar
- 10 cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 120 g dark brown Muscovado sugar
- 120 g light brown muscovado sugar
- 2 large lemons, juice
- Slice the peaches in half horizontally then cut each half into 2cm pieces, roughly.
- Place the vinegar, sugar, salt, cloves, cinnamon stick, into a stainless-steel saucepan and dissolve over medium heat.
- When dissolved remove from the heat and add the fruit and lemon juice then cover with a piece of greaseproof paper and a saucer.
- Leave to cool then chill really well.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket