Tired of meat, well here is a super simple tasty taco without meat.
- 1 red onion, sliced very thinly
- 6 tbsp cider vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ veg stock cube
- 50 ml water
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Tacos
- 200 g refried beans (canned is fine) warm
- 4 wheat flour tacos
- sour cream
- Iceberg or Romaine lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 small avocado, finely chopped
- First, place the very thinly sliced onion into a bowl, then add the vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well and leave for 20 minutes.
- Next, heat the oil, add the onion, chilli and garlic and cook over high heat. To take a little colour.
- Add the sweet potatoes, stock cube and water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook until the sweet potato is soft, lift off the lid and drive off the moisture.
- Off the hob season well with salt and pepper and fold through the coriander.
- Lay the tacos out and spread with a small amount of warm refried beans.
- Add a little lettuce, then top with the sweet potato mix.
- Top with chopped avocado, sour cream drained pickled onions.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket