- 4 garlic cloves, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, (heaped) finely chopped
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 3 large lemons, juice
- 2 tbsp any vinegar
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C gas 7.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pumpkin into a bowl, add a little salt, pepper, oil add the five-spice and mix really well.
- Pop the pumpkin into the pre-heated oven and roast for 25-30 minutes to get some colour into it.
- Meanwhile, lightly brown the seasoned chicken thighs in a little oil in a frying pan and at the 30-minute mark, add the chicken and the butterbeans to the cooking pumpkin.
- Cook for a further 25 minutes at 200C gas 6.
- For the dressing - mix all the ingredients together well.
- After the 25-minute point, remove the tray, add the spinach, pour the dressing all over and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes to wilt.
- Once cooked, remove the tray from the oven, stir really well and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket