- 300 g can sweetcorn
- 250 ml milk, roughly
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 4 medium free-range eggs, seperated
- 225 g self-raising flour
- 6 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- pinch cream of tartar
For the filling
- 16 slices crisp streaky bacon
- 8 fried eggs
- Maple syrup
- Siracha hot sauce
- Place the sweetcorn and onion into a jug with the milk and blitz with a hand blender until smooth.
- Whisk the egg yolks, corn, milk and half the flour. Then add the rest of the flour. You should have a nice smooth batter.
- Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of cream of tartar until thick and foamy. Fold into the egg yolk mixture carefully, along with the coriander.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick frying pan, then add large spoonfuls of the mixture.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip over, cook for a further 2-3 minutes until well puffed and slightly browned.
- Repeat the process until all the mixture is cooked, keep warm.
- Top each pancake with bacon, maple syrup, eggs and a little hot sauce.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket