- 1 can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 sweet potato, 1cm cubes
- 3½ pints water
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sticks of celery, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 3 chicken stock cubes
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- fresh coriander, chopped, to taste
- 300 g crème fraîche
- 300 g canned sweetcorn, drained
- Place the onions, sweetcorn, garlic, water, stock cubes, oil, spices, celery and sweet potatoes in a pan and cook for 20-30 minutes or until very soft and pulpy, nice and slow. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Liquidise, add the coriander, and then cool.
- To serve warm 250g of soup, with 25g canned sweetcorn, then top with 25g blob creme fraiche.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket