- 1 21cm x 11cm deep pudding dish
- 1 pint full cream milk
- 25 g custard powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Golden Syrup, or to taste
- Whisk the custard powder with 1 third of the milk.
- Bring the rest to the boil, then whisk in the custard powder and milk, whisking back to the boil; it will thicken nicely.
- Remove from the heat, add the vanilla and Golden Syrup, and taste.
- If happy, pour it into a jug and cover it with cling film.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket