- 500 g macaroni pasta, cooked, warm, but oiled
- 150 g houmous, good quality
- 200 g sunblush tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh basil, rough chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley, rough chopped
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- dash water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150 g taleggio cheese, chopped
- Place the houmous, tomatoes, herbs, vinegar into a bowl and mix really well.
- Next, add the warm pasta and fold though, you may need to add a dash of water to let down a little.
- Finally, add the cheese, salt and pepper, mix lightly.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket