- 500 g Chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150 ml soy sauce
- 200 g soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp green Thai curry paste
- 150 g tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped, heaped
- 75 ml dry sherry
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 8 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 stick lemongrass, bruised
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- juice of 2 large limes
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Place the chicken drumsticks in a roasting tin and drizzle over the vegetable oil, season. Cook at 190C for 20 mins.
- Place the soy sauce, sugar, curry paste, ketchup, ginger, sherry, sesame oil, spring onions, and lemongrass into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Brush the chicken wings with the sauce and cook for another 5-10 mins until sticky and cooked through.
- Add the sesame seeds and lime juice. Serve with plenty of napkins...
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket