Canned mango is a great store cupboard backup. It tastes delicious and makes a great sauce. I picked it up from my friend who has an Indian takeaway. Works well with turkey and corn burgers.
- 400 g tinned mango, drained but keep the syrup
- 200 g natural thick Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp mango syrup from the can
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a liquidiser and blitz until smooth. Adjust with a little syrup if needed but must be a thickish consistency.
- Serve with turkey and corn burgers.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket