The perfect picnic sweet snack.
- 225 g melted unsalted butter
- 115 g raisins
- 50 g brown sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 300 g Rich Tea biscuits, crushed
- 200 g melted bitter chocolate
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, then add the raisins and mix well.
- Stir in the sugar, cocoa, golden syrup and finally the biscuit and mix well.
- Spoon into a Swiss Roll tray lined with baking parchment and spread out evenly.
- Chill well.
- Once chilled, spread the melted chocolate over evenly.
- Using a serrated spatula, quickly make tight, wiggly lines across the top, then chill well.
- Cut into small pieces when chilled.
- Serve with strong tea.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket