- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 300 ml cold milk
- 3 tbsp thick caramel sauce
- candy floss, marshmallows or marshmallow fluff to decorate
- 1 toffee apple
- Blitz together the ice cream, milk and 1 tbsp toffee sauce.
- Drizzle the remaining toffee sauce down the inside of the glass, so it is visible.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass, top with candy floss or marshmallow fluff, whichever you prefer, then sit a toffee apple on the top.
- Serve straight away.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket