An unusual Christmas drink, great served as an after-dinner treat only 0.9 alcohol units per serving.
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 60 g toffee, cut into small chunks
- 100 espresso
- 50 Irish cream
- 3 ice cubes
- Cook the sugar with 2tbsp of water until you have a light caramel colour, add the toffee and melt together.
- Then carefully add the coffee, turn off the heat and dissolve altogether, then cool slightly.
- Once cooled slightly, place in a blender, add the Irish cream and blitz.
- Place the ice cubes in a tall glass and pour over the toffee coffee drink.
- The ice cubes will float, then grate on a little toffee.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket