- 300 g mash, (frozen defrosted is fine)
- 200 g chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 200 g roast potatoes, roughly chopped
- 200 g spring onions, roughly chopped
- 200 g cooked sprouts, roughly chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium egg
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C gas 6
- Roughly mix all the ingredients really well and pack them into a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Bake in the oven until well coloured, then cut into squares and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket