An easy one tray supper perfect for a busy weeknight.
- 700 g middle fillet of salmon, on the skin but scaled, no pin bones
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 385 g sweetcorn, drained well
- 2 red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 20 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 3 fresh limes
- 200 g bag baby spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 230C gas 8.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil into a wok or deep frying or sauté pan.
- Add the sweetcorn, red onion and chilli to the pan and then sauté quickly over high heat until they take a little colour. This can be done way in advance if required.
- Spoon into a baking tray, sprinkle over the spinach and place in the oven to cook for roughly 10-12 minutes.
- At the 10-12-minute point, add the tomatoes and top with the seasoned salmon fillet.
- Squeeze over the lime juice and bake in the hot oven for a further 10 minutes, do not overcook.
- When the salmon is half cooked, remove the tray from the oven cover with foil and leave for 15 minutes.
- Mix the coriander, mint, créme fraiche and runny honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully lift off the salmon with 2 fish slices. It's very important that you do not overcook the salmon.
- Stir in the créme fraiche herb mix into the cooked veg.
- Spoon the salmon into small deep bowls and top with the vegetable mix.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket