Lightly cardamom-scented creamy yoghurt and zesty tropical fruits - definitely one to awaken your tastebuds!
- 3 passion fruits, halved
- 1 large mango, stoned, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwi fruit, sliced
- 6 tbsp pineapple juice
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 4 cardamom pods, split
For the Cardamon Cream
- 5 tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 200 ml low-fat Greek yoghurt
- finely shredded lime rind
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
- Scoop the flesh and seeds from the passion fruit and transfer together with the other fruits to an ovenproof dish and pour over the pineapple juice, lime zest and juice. Add the cardamom pods, cover with foil and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- To make the cream, mix the condensed milk and Greek yoghurt.
- Remove the cardamon from the fruit and spoon into four serving dishes, reserving 60ml (4tbsp) of the juice.
- Stir the reserved juice into the cream mixture and serve with tropical fruits.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket