- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 medium egg white
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp cornflour
- 500 g diced or sliced turkey meat
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, small cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, small cubes
- 1 green pepper, small cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon grass puree
- Mix the salt, egg white and cornflour
- Add the meat and leave for a few minutes to adhere correctly.
- When ready to cook, remove the turkey and either fry or simmer, removing any excess egg white mixture.
- Sauté the turkey after velveting and stir into the vegetables.
- Place the onions and peppers into a pan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, then remove straight away and drain well.
- Heat the oil and sauté the garlic for a minute, then add the well-drained peppers and onions.
- Finally, add the soy sauce and lemongrass puree and mix well and season.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket