For the Vegetable Salad
- 750 g bag roasted frozen vegetables
- 190 g jar roasted red and yellow pepper pesto
For the Jackets
- 4 large baking potatoes, cooked (microwave is okay here)
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, choped
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 150 g Mozzarella cheese
- freshly milled black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220C gas mark 7.
- Place the contents of the frozen vegetable bag into a large baking tray and place them into the preheated oven. Cook for 30 minutes to brown nicely, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthways, then scoop out the cooked potato and place it into a large bowl.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, then add the streaky bacon and onion, cook for 6-8 minutes, then add to the potatoes.
- Add the Mozzarella and a little pepper, and mix lightly.
- Scoop the potato mix back into the shells, place on a tray and pop into the oven to reheat for about 15 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, place them into a bowl, spoon the pesto over the hot veg and mix well.
- Serve the hot jackets with the warm vegetable salad separately.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket