There are so many varieties of this sweet that there really is no specific format. All you need are ice cream, raspberry sauce, chocolate sauce, chopped nuts, whipped double cream, and Swiss roll. Vanilla ice cream is the best, with a touch of fudge to add that little extra twist.
- 500 g raspberries
- 50 g icing sugar
- 8 1cm ( ½") slices Swiss roll, cut into small pieces
- chopped walnuts
- chocolate sauce
- 8 scoops of good quality vanilla ice cream
- very lightly whipped double cream
- wafer rolls
- Put the raspberries in a food processor or liquidiser with a splash of water and the icing sugar and blitz until smooth.
- Sieve to remove the pips.
- Place some of the chopped Swiss Roll into the bottom of the two glasses.
- Add one ball of fudge ice cream.
- Add a few nuts and a generous slug of each of the raspberry and chocolate sauces.
- Add a little more sponge and two balls of vanilla ice cream.
- Finally, top with whipped double cream, nuts and the two sauces.
- Pop in two biscuits and get stuck in! It really is as easy as that.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket