- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt
- pinch ground pepper
- 1 medium bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 85 g can sweetcorn, well-drained
- 100 g sun blush tomatoes
- 175 g of a jar of roasted red peppers, drained
- 200 g smoked sliced cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas 6
- Cut the loaf into 4 slices horizontally and lay each slice onto a chopping board.
- Spread the mayonnaise over the 4 slices of bread with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle the coriander evenly onto the slices of bread.
- Then build your layers. Layer one: add the corn on a slice of bread. Layer two: add the tomatoes on another slice. Layer three, add the cheese and pepper onto the last slice. When each slice has the filling, stack the layers together with the loaf top, and press well. Wrap tightly in foil and re-press; this is essential.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and tightly wrap, cool and chill well, best overnight.
- Remove it from the fridge the next day and take it on your picnic.
- Open and slice to order.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket