- 500 g pork loin fillet, no fat or silver sinew, cut into 8-12 slices
- 1 medium egg white
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- pinch salt
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, very finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped finely
- 8 spring onions, sliced finely
- 6 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Whisk the egg white and cornflour together briefly with a pinch of salt.
- Place the peppers and onion into a saucepan with a pinch of salt, cover with water and bring to a boil. Immediately strain leave to cool.
- Heat a wok or non-stick frying pan with 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Add half the chopped pork and stir fry until nicely coloured, remove from the pan or wok.
- Repeat the process until the pork is all sealed, keep warm.
- Wipe out the wok with a kitchen towel, reheat with 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Add the cooled peppers, garlic and spring onions, and stir fry over high heat for 3-4 minutes or until softened and coloured.
- Add the pork and the soy sauce, stir well, then add any juice leftover from the plate.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket