If you've had a big starter or main course, then this is the ideal sweet. It's also straightforward and tasty.
- 300 ml fresh orange juice
- 4 large peeled pears, poached
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 300 ml double cream
- 115 g toasted flaked almonds
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 55 g caster sugar to taste
- 0.5 juice of half lemon
- Heat the orange juice in a pan and bring to a boil, then simmer.
- Dry the pears using kitchen paper, cut them in half, then cut each half into three wedges.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan until it begins to foam, add the pears and cook for 2-3 minutes. Pour in the cream and hot orange juice and warm through.
- Finally, add flaked almonds, mint and sugar and add lemon juice to taste. Serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket