A simple pudding is a perfect way to end a rich meal, making this colourful and fragrant dessert the best finale ever. The raspberries must be slightly overripe to exude their lovely juice and give this pudding its fabulous colour.
- 20 sponge fingers
- finely grated zest of 2 limes and the juice of 4 limes
- juice of 4 limes
- 450 g fresh or frozen raspberries, partly thawed
- 405 g Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 150 g low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp dark brown soft sugar, to glaze
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Place the sponge fingers in the base of a large flameproof dish and drizzle over half the lime zest and half the juice.
- Spoon over half the raspberries and crush lightly with a fork.
- Mix the condensed milk, Greek yoghurt, and remaining lime zest and juice in a small bowl.
- Spoon this mixture over the raspberry layer and finish with the remaining berries.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and place under the hot grill for about 5 minutes until the raspberries become slightly glazed.
- Eat straight away, whilst still warm.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket